Friday, March 18, 2016

Yoga Diary, Day 3


Yesterday was quite an awesome and productive day. Work was smooth as usual. In the evening i went over to do some yoga gear shopping. Tried in different stuff and finally realized that this one brand called Anjali fits me so well. Think I'll be sticking to that.

It was amazing how just changing to the yoga clothes made me feel more active. The right clothes give you the stretch, comfort and support. I would always slip while doing tadasana, the tree pose. But yesterday I could do it for longer because my pant leg wasn't lose and dragging my folded leg down and causing imbalance, not to mention frustration.

So I finished the upa yoga routine plus did some stretching, padmasana and tadasana.

Good stuff :)

1 comment:

kagea said...

m927w4tshkw888 www.fakebags2023.ru z342y8pzmfq049